To complete your registration as quickly as possible it is essential that you provide the following information:
This information is required so that we can process your information accurately, allowing you quicker access to our services.
Please note your registration may be delayed if you do not provide this information resulting in a delay in routine access to our services.
- Fully completed registration form and new patient questionnaire.
- An NHS Card or written details of your previous GP including an accurate address and postcode of previous surgery.
- It is also very helpful to have written details of your previous address and current address, including postcode as these are required on the system when we register you. e.g. Bank statement Utility bill, etc.
- If we are able to verify your registration with a form of photo identification such as:
- Photo Driving Licence
- National Photo Identity Card/ Visa
- Once you have completed this information and presented your registration documents, our staff will invite you for a new patient check appointment. At this appointment our staff will inform you of our services and how to access them. Please make every effort to attend this appointment; as we would like to ensure that you get the best from our services as they may be different from where you were registered before.
If you have any queries regarding the above details, please ask to speak to our Reception Manager.